As parachute assembly specialist’s SES regularly & routinely service, maintain, inspect & repack a wide range of specialist emergency escape parachutes as used by pilots & aircrew. We can also support supply drop and brake parachutes. Our long-standing contracts with the MOD, various Airforce and civilian companies are a testament to our depth & breadth of assisted & unassisted parachute deployment systems from steerable to non-steerable, static line to freefall Halo rigs.
SES have expertise inspecting, maintaining, repacking parachutes ready for operational use:
- Emergency escape parachutes for ejection seats, aerobatic, gliders, pistons & warbirds
- Supply dropping parachutes for military & aid
- Brake parachutes for aircraft deceleration
- Parachute display & commemorative teams
Our service includes airing, hanging and pull off tests as standard for our customers.
Drogue & Brake Parachute Assembly
Maximising our manufacturing capabilities SES manufactures duplex drogue parachutes assemblies for ejection seats commonly used to stabilise and deploy a main parachute. We also manufacture brake parachutes for aircraft deceleration or shorten an aircraft’s landing. Our expertise has been deployed in a variety of custom manufacturing contracts to quality & manufacturing specifications.
Parachute Assembly Specialists
Committed to service quality, we undertake all aspects of maintenance work in our dedicated parachute bay to prolong functionality and ultimately save lives. As a specialised service company, we can actively repair all aspects of fabric components and remanufacture to historic patterns using original materials. As a CAA accredited, fully insured, market credible UK business we are often a service supplier of choice with experience of Strong, Butler, Airborne Systems, Pioneer & Softie manufactured emergency back & seat type parachutes.
- Complete overhaul & equipment refurbishment including the supply of ejection seat fabric components, drogue parachute assemblies and ejection seat cartridges
- Scheduled & periodic maintenance & upgrade programmes in line with OEM/operator policies
- Civil Aviation Authority BCAR A8-23 certified, ISO accredited and members of SAFE (Europe) the Survival and Flight Equipment Association
- Trained to certify the ejection seats of ex-Military Jets Free From Explosives (CFFE)
- Supply, test and maintain personal survival packs (PSPs) for light aviation, fast jet, civil & military rotary aircraft
- Fully stocked spares & consumable items for escape systems