SES manages the complete overhaul of ejection seat assemblies and associated equipment for many military and civilian organisations including specialised aircraft training & historic aircraft restoration companies.
Nationally Approved Service Partner of Choice
As a service partner of choice we have a wealth of expertise and a national approval from the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) for the execution of maintenance and overhaul activity for Martin-Baker ejection seats & escape systems. SES works up to the latest MK10 variants and other OEM escape system manufacturers.
Working to promote the safety and quality of this official approval, our fully equipped UK maintenance facilities house the latest tooling, test equipment and highly trained technicians dedicated to technical excellence and high standards of care.
Having supported aviation history, SES are instrumental in supporting the airworthiness of some of the most iconic turbojet and fighter planes in the world today.
- Complete overhaul & equipment refurbishment including the supply of ejection seat fabric components, drogue parachute assemblies and ejection seat cartridges
- Scheduled & periodic maintenance & upgrade programmes in line with OEM/operator policies
- Civil Aviation Authority BCAR A8-23 certified, ISO accredited and members of SAFE (Europe) the Survival and Flight Equipment Association
- Trained to certify the ejection seats of ex-Military Jets Free From Explosives (CFFE)
- Supply, test and maintain personal survival packs (PSPs) for light aviation, fast jet, civil & military rotary aircraft
- Fully stocked spares & consumable items for escape systems
Ejection Seat Capabilities
From vintage, classic, contemporary , simulator seats to modern ejection seats, SES have the technical capability of working up to the latest MB MK10 variants and other OEM Manufacturers.
For more information about military and civilian organisations we are currently working with, please access our case studies below. If you would like to discuss your maintenance or overhaul requirements, please contact us.