SES specialises in designing, manufacturing and delivering customised made to order projects and rewebbing of harnesses and rescue slings for applications in safety and rescue for use in helicopters, fixed wing aeroplanes & gliders.
Regulated by CAA
Regulated by CAA and compliant to BS standards, SES have all the necessary tools, skills and design capabilities to manufacture harnesses, rescue slings, strops and restraints for a variety of uses using the latest technical fabrics, webbing and components. We regularly service and repair/restore all aspects of harnesses /restraints including webbing replacement and replication of original designs & patterns to a high standard.
SES harnesses are customised in accordance to requirements and are used widely by coastguard, search & rescue teams in the quick and effective retrieval of survivors from difficult locations and at sea. SES also regularly supports applications of historical interest.
Some of our projects include the development of:
- Restraint harnesses for cameramen by world leaders in aerial film and television production where the highest safety standards are of paramount importance
- Restraint harnesses for leading wing walking teams
- Helicopter rescue harnesses & strops used in search & rescue and coastguard teams
- Bellyband assemblies including a quick release lanyard-type parachute canopy release used in support of carrying a human load
- SAR bucket harnesses
- Harnesses & straps for emergency stretchers
- Rescue slings for use in water
We frequently service & repair all aspects of the fabric components associated with the SAR industry and have recognised contracts with leading manufacturers.