Highly compact & lightweight rescue solution designed for light aviation use, yachtsman, off-shore rescue and other critical individual rescue missions the Solo-Raft provides a highly compact and lightweight rescue solution. Providing quick and effective deployment in an emergency and ease of visibility in diminishing light, the single emergency liferaft provides ease of deployment and safe entry from water, allowing a secure place of refuge.
Supports Weight & Stowage Restrictions
Packed in a compact valise the Solo-Raft provides ease of self-deployment using a disposable Co2 cylinder. Fully operational within seconds, boarding is made effective through its design, making entry simpler and safer for the user. Enhanced water stability is guaranteed through the advanced dipped floor by lowering the centre of gravity. Safety is of paramount importance, ensuring that the liferaft cannot be accidently separated from the survivor. Immediate thermal protection is ensured through the integrated thermal layer canopy and survival aids are fitted as standard to the liferaft.
- Compact & lightweight with ease of stowage
- Ease of operation in diminishing light
- Integrated tethering line securing life raft to survivor
- Enhanced water stability through advanced dipped floor
- Ease of maintenance from disposable cylinder
- Integrated pre-packed survival equipment & survival aids
- High level of protection during extreme weather conditions
- Integrated sea anchor (drogue) to secure position
- Ease of transportation via portable valise
- Compatible life jacket
Service & Support
With the expertise of our in-house technical expertise and manufacturing capabilities SES provides a bespoke refurbishment for your all your rescue equipment. The Solo-Raft is designed and developed at our UK facility and comes complete with a 1 year warranty.