MSA’s world recognised generation of flight helmet
The Gallet LH250 is MSA’s world recognised generation of flight helmet, designed for pilots and crew members performing rescue, combat or transport flights on helicopters and aircraft without ejection seats.
Gallet’s LH250 ﬂight helmet is a dual inner visor helmet. It is dedicated to pilots and ﬂight crews of helicopters, transport aircraft and training aircraft without ejection seats.
- Dual visor with high optical quality for UV and IR protection
- Lightweight helmet to ensure maximum comfort during flight
- Impact and penetration resistance by aramid / carbon fibre shell
- Retention system ensuring head mobility, comfort & stability
- Provides a high level of passive noise reduction
- Ease of maintenance
- Available in a wide range of colours
- Available in 2 sizes with personalisation for a perfect fit