Switlik’s ISPLR brings advanced military design and mission proven durability to a single person life raft has been designed for individual pilots flying over water. FAA approved to TSO-C72c standard, the unique U-shaped design allows the raft to be fully reversible, allowing quick and ease of entry from the water – whichever side is up when it automatically inflates. The low-slung floor design of the ISPLR allows seating at a slight recline lowering the centre of gravity well below the waterline, increasing stability in rough waters.
Zips are located at either side of the raft, allowing you to partially close the canopy, keeping out the elements whilst providing a good ventilation. With the sea anchor deployed, the ISPLR is designed to float facing downwind – allowing the canopy to remain unzipped except during extreme weather conditions. As soon as the pull handle is triggered, two 75g cylinders provide rapid inflation. Well placed oral tubes provide easy an easy inflation method for the canopy as well as the inner sleeve.
- Quick and easy boarding
- Enhanced seating comfort and stability in water
- Weather-tight canopy protection for extreme weather condition
- Ease of viability through canopy viewing window
- Stowage pockets for personal safety items
- Easily transportable between aircraft
- Designed to float facing downwind
- TSO-C72c FAA approved