Professionally pre-packed survival solution designed for use with a fixed wing rotary aircraft or at high seas, the Help-Pack houses an RFD Beaufort type 18 military specification raft and provides a vital survival equipment solution should you counter an emergency situation. Slightly larger than our Solo-Pack, the Help survival pack includes essential survival aids fitted to the liferaft offering an essential professionally packed raft and survival solution.
Supports Weight & Stowage Restrictions
A highly compact and lightweight survival solution for pilots the Help-Raft pack allows ease of stowage in a single carry case for ease of access when time is precious. Design and qualified to the highest requirements for the military, this single seat raft encompasses a rigid hollow shell providing extra stability in the most extreme circumstances. The operating lanyard is on the outside of the compact valise and uses a disposable co2 cylinder, being reflective it also makes location easier in diminishing light. Like the Solo-Raft thermal protection is via the single layer canopy where essential food, drink and other survival aids are fitted as standard to the life raft
- Compact & lightweight with ease of stowage
- Ease of operation in diminishing light
- Integrated tethering line securing liferaft to survivor
- Enhanced water stability through advanced dipped floor with a separate orally inflated area
- Ease of maintenance from disposable cylinder
- Integrated pre-packed survival equipment & survival aids
- High level of protection during extreme weather conditions
- Integrated sea anchor (drogue) to secure position
- Ease of transportation via portable valise
- Compatible life jacket
Service & support
With the expertise of our in-house technical expertise SES provides a bespoke refurbishment for your all your rescue equipment. The Help-Raft is assembled at our UK facility and comes complete with a 1 year warranty and should be routinely serviced at regular intervals.